Esau Equals Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

By Israelites For Israelites (So called Negros) ONLY

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
estellelight

estellelight

CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS Empty
PostSubject: CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS   CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 pm

Back to top Go down
BLACKA

BLACKA

CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS   CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Eff this coon and his cave bitches and when they come for his ass for killing one, I hope he remembers who he choose to love. These people really need to be put outta our misery.
Back to top Go down

CHAD OCHOCINCO SAYS DO NOT ? HIS CHOICE - IT IS HIS PREFERENCE FOR WHITE OR HISPANIC GIRLS
Page 1 of 1